telefon sarj aleti yapımı
Proje ID: #3153 | Bütçe: Belirtilmemiş | Süre: Belirtilmemiş | Yayın: 14 gün önce | Rapor : Evet
EEEN 372 Power Electronics
Mobile Phone Charger
Term Project Description
You are required to design a boost converter power system including DC-DC converter and
control systems to use the 2xAA batteries to charge a mobile phone that works with 5V.
• Your device is required to be able to supply constant 5V to output. The output ripple
voltage must be less than 5%.
• You need to determine the range of current (therefore range of load resistance) you
can supply to the output. (Are you charging phone with 100mA, 500mA, etc ?)
• You can spend maximum of 120 TL for all the components in your power system
including the controller.
• Your controller must take the power from the 2 AA batteries.
• Use Attiny microcontroller, you need to solder the microcontroller to pcb!
• You need to put your project to a casing.
Note that, you need to calculate and find your load current range, load voltage, and load
resistor range depending on your choice of operating range of your design
- You must make calculations and state how you have chosen the load current,
switching transistors, diodes …
- You must make theoretical calculations of your boost converter, and show that how
you select inductor, capacitor, switching frequency, transistor switches, diode ….
- You must make spice simulations to verify your hand calculations.
- You must construct your circuit on breadboard and present your results at the last
week of the course (8th May).
- You must prepare a group report including all the steps explained above, budgetlist,
telefon sarj aleti yapımı - Elektronik Devre Projeleri
Proje Sahibi : cemre
2 gün önce
2 proje girişi | 0 işlemli | 0 ödeme yapılmayan